Tuesday, September 26, 2006

For Three Months

This blog has been idle.

But not so the projects that seem to duplicate and the Masters in Choreography in between heavy periods of rehearsals and performances.




Heaven was well recieved in Germany and then in Porto where we performed in the Festival Set.




We travel tomorrow with "Afternoon Soap" to a whole month tour in Mexico.

Then a production project with the University of Performing Arts in Porto.

And in December, "Heaven" again in Porto with performances in the space of "La Marmita" and the Theatre Helena Sá e Costa.

I love my work, but I miss my quiet moments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Andrea,

I hope Rui, Viriato and you are having a great time in Mexico...despite all the work that is expecting you. I'm sure Telenovela is a success! I'm really looking forward to seeing you all back in Porto in December!

Take care, beijinhos,
Claudia

cadernodelinhas said...

É sempre bom saber de ti e dos teus projectos. It´s a kind of love. Ansious to see...

Foxessa said...

Sweet and Beautiful One -- We miss you!

Love, Foxessa