Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Image for a Choreography

Collage by Andrea for her next dance-theatre piece "Heaven"

Give me an image!!

We need an image!!!

Ok. I said

But…- I thought- it is still a couple of months before I begin to rehearse……so I can’t take pictures. Mhhhhhh…………………..I am not a visual artist………now what????

Ok. Gabi, I told myself, you will have to become an instant visual artist, let your intuition guide you....don't worry, make a collage, so this was the result for my next piece.

Mhhh...................I still can later take those pictures :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

Andrea said...

!!!!!!

Recieving advertisements? Arrghhhh

If this continues I will have to disable the anonymous feature. I have it on, because not all my friends have a Blog.

It i really annoying.

:-(

Maria S. said...

Andrea,

Nice visual.. I hate those spammers. I had to deactive my comments too. I had one person post repeatedly. Blogger should do something about that to stop spammers.

I've enjoyed visiting your blog every now and then.

Saludos,
Maria